Pin It

S & R’s Garlic Shrimp Pizza

P1010066

So it’s Maundy Thursday and there are no open restaurants in the city, but you want to eat something substantial because you have a lot of free time lately. Solution; S & R membership shopping. S&R is a really nice place to shop and their main branch at the Fort was so jam packed with people when I went there this afternoon. Here, you can buy groceries, clothes, appliances, electronic gadgets and even car accessories and tires at lower than usual prices.

P1010064

I took the family (by this I mean Noreen, Eden and my dear Tito Udol) to S&R at the Fort and we had a whole garlic shrimp pizza to ourselves, accompanied by bottomless soda and iced tea. The damage? Per slice, the pizza costs P99.00 (US$2.00) and the whole 18-inch pizza costs P549.00 (US$11.50). Not bad for four hungry tummies.

P1010067

Check it out when you can! They still have this pizza until the end of the month, according to one of their in-store supervisors.

P1010065

Related posts:

I Scream for Ice Cream

7 Responses to “S & R’s Garlic Shrimp Pizza”

1. the garlic shrimp pizzza of yellow cab used to have a lot, and i mean a lot of shrimp, but now. it not as looaded. I hope SNR will not be like that in the future

2. James says:

Pizza is very very tasty. Lots of shrimp, they are very like me. Garlic, thin dough, cheese .. S & R prepared an excellent pizza.

3. rein says:

it’s my favortie pizza flavor… i think will be for life!

4. maggie says:

the pizza looks very appetizing? does it taste like yellow cab’s shrimp pizza?

5. ripdiet says:

i miss S&R’s pizza! can you buy this even without a membership card? i mean it’s technically outside the cash registers hehe

6. u8mypinkcookies says:

Must agree.. uber love S&R’s piiza!!!

7. Christopher Choa says:

Does amyone have S&R delivery number?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. once around the block, o yeh. | your mind will go pi. - [...] Arpee’s discovery of the ’til-the-end-of-the-month S & R Garlic Shrimp pizza is worth looking over, because, well, I know …